Saturday 14 March 2009

Congratulations! it's a little baby blog!


Here I go - I've been thinking about it for a while. What would I talk about? Why would I do it? Would anyone read it? Doesn't matter... I think I like the idea of having a place to go "wow! I LOVE this I found!" or "I am SO pleased with this photo I took" without having to ram it down anyone's throat. Ok, ok, it's for me. I'm a new freelance designer - well sort of - last month I was taken down to 3 days a week by my empoloyer which is fine by me! I'm freelancing at home 2 days a week and working for an evil ad agency 3 days a week. I WILL get out soon and work full time for myself. I am currently working on my wonderful husband G's stuff - we're launching The Little Veg Patch at River Cottage on the 28th of March. Can't WAIT. But lots to do. I'd like to keep this up to keep a diary of the run up to the launch. Ok, I will then...

I've spent a small fortune today - Kerys is off skiing in a few weeks and needed so much stuff. But it was so lovely hanging out with her, trying on hats, crazy sunglasses and drinking chai latte in Neros. As my best friend said on the phone tonight "So lovely to have a bit of solo time with just one of the kids". As she is 13 this year, I'm hoping for a few more of these girly days before teenage craziness kicks in. With Amber I have slightly longer.

Now I wonder if I can post an image on here of today... [edit] yes! ok, catch you laters

No comments:

Post a Comment