Friday 27 March 2009

Launch day is upon us




Too long has gone between posts for my liking. But that has a great deal to do with the imminent launch of the little veg patch which is tomorrow AAARGH! Everything is done now. I've spent a friday night sipping wine, eating dairy milk and doing the little veg patch site - crazy, but I'd finished earthwormlandscapes the other day, and thought that was that, until I realised I'd put thelittlevegpatch.co.uk on all the 500 leaflets. Doh! So here I am, there I was.

But anyway, it's all done now. All the stuff is back from the printers and looking splendid (even if I do say so myself). G has made some amazing driftwood presentation frames on which we'll hang A3 laminated - sorry, encapsulated - info sheets. He's spent a small fortune on lovely plants to adorn the stand. The same plants will adorn our garden after the launch so hurray! (let's hope Archie doesn't dig them up like he did the Hosta and stuff last year the SWINE!)

Everyone is asleep. It's 11.56pm. The truck is packed, the wellies waiting... the order book heavy with antici.........pation. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment